FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER (PART TIME)
We looking for a Full Stack developer that is well-rounded and experienced in both front-end and back-end development. Our Full Stack developer must be ready to contribute in all stages of software development including graphics, layout, scripting, programming, as well as development involving compatibility and seamless integration. You’ll be working alongside other developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our different products. This is an ideal position for people ready to learn as our technology stack is very diverse. We are looking for the right fit and a team player that is passionate about their work, willing to learn, works well in a fully-remote environment as needed who has the ability to work with limited direction and supervision. This person would have at least 1-2 years of professional experience and preferably experience working in the IT field.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computing preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on several tasks with success.
- Ability to work remotely when needed
- Customer Service oriented
- Strong Team Player
- Ability to learn new technologies and share knoweledge with other team members
- We share our clients’ aspirations, work to understand their reality, and align our incentives with their objectives — so they know we’re in this together.
- Innovations and continued learning
- Culture. Fun and supportive team, enjoy what we do and do what we love
- Direction. Engaged and caring leadership; employee and mission focus
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Work that makes a difference to you, your customers, and your colleagues
- Ability to grow within the technology industry and unleash your potential
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- A company that has a clear, winning strategy focused on growth
- Being a part of a winning, high-performance team
- Creating web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design, through production deployment.
- Developing new web applications through packaged and customized applications.
- Create web front-end user interface to new or existing databases using a combination of HTML, SQL, or other languages to make business applications accessible.
- Designing and implementing user-driven web applications and interfaces for ease of use.
- Developing database-driven web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Developing web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience with one or more opensource systems is a plus.
- Experienced with back-end programming languages (node.js, ruby, Python, Smalltalk, Laravel).
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Previous usage of Databases such as MySQL, MongoDB or GemStone/S is a plus.
- Basic understanding of System administration such as Virtualization, Networking, Cloud environment is a plus
Our mission is to serve the local Caribbean region by listening to their needs whilst building business international relationships, staying committed to our core values. We do everything to serve Christ and give Him honor and glory.
Akuton as a UI/UX company makes designs dependent on broad user research so they finally look being stylishly engaging and profoundly valuable too. We focus on versatility in the design solutions from making excellent website architectures to dynamic mobile application designs, and branding solutions.